Piano Tuning and Repair Course in
Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
March 10 – 14, 2014

This course has already been given.

Please CLICK HERE to be taken to the Toronto Course Page.

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

25 Responses to “Piano Tuning and Repair Course in
Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
March 10 – 14, 2014”

1. Perry Cheung says:

When is your next course. Do you offer one on one tuning lessons on our own piano? How much would it be?

2. Greg says:

Mark,
    I am interested in taking your course.
    Could you please tell me how many hours each course is?
    Also, when is your next clases in the Toronto area?

3. Greg says:

Correction to email

4. Jodi says:

Hi I am interested in the piano tuning course.. I live in Toronto.. Can you please give me details in upcoming courses

5. jodi says:

I am looking for tuning only…Is it an all day course or evenings?

6. Chris Aitken says:

Hi Mark. I am looking for a grand regulation course to take this summer in Toronto. Is there such a beast?
    Chris Aitken
    Timmins

7. Deniz Nazari says:

I am in toronto. I am interested in your tuning course would you let me know please when is the next available dates

• I’ve decided to offer Basic Tuning on August 4/5/6.

The course is usually 20 hours, but these three days, I will teach from 8am to 4pm with an hour for lunch. That’s 7 hours a day for three days or 21 hours instead of 20 for the same price.

The course is $800, taxes included.
      The tools are $300, taxes and shipping to course location included.

Please confirm if you are interested.

8. Justin Bender says:

Hello,

Do you know when you will offering your next course?

Thanks,

Justin
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

9. Andy says:

Hi Mark,

I’m interested in the courses. I’ve done a number of basic tunings and since I’m on a budget, I’m mostly interested in the repair course. Is it possible to take only that section, and if so when is the course likely to run next?

Thanks,