Technicians Looking to Improve Skills
If you are a piano technician looking to improve your aural tuning skills, I may be able to help.
Listed below are some of the techniques I have developed that have helped me and other technicians improve our aural tunings.
For more information, please Contact Me
- Non-Speaking Length (NSL) Analysis for Improved Stability.
- Slow Pull and Impact Hammer Technique
- Double String Unison (DSU) is an incredibly accurate and precise Open Unison Tuning Technique like Unison Shimming, except you to tune the whole piano with it!
- Beat Speed Windows Temperament Sequence for Quick accuracy.
- Pitch Window Hammer Technique with nudging/impact/impulse
- Beat Speed Windows for setting custom and Accurate Stretch aurally.
- Measuring inharmonicity aurally to determine Optimum Octave Size